trad in a sentence
- Keysar Trad has said moderate Muslims need to take back control.
- In his memoirs Bechara El Khoury accuses Trad of supporting Edd?
- Trad is a member of the ALP's left faction.
- His wife, the former Nina Trad, died some time ago.
- He and his late wife, Nina Trad, had no children.
- Urban Trad now has about three months to find a new singer.
- Hilaly's spokesman, Keysar Trad, said outside the court.
- The wool trad ing town, with thriving local market.
- Trad jazz, a variant, briefly entered the pop charts later.
- As a child, she played Irish Trad at a young age.
- It's difficult to see trad in a sentence .
- Trads demonstrated poorer attitudes about peers, themselves, and academic abilities.
- The trad class was a split fourth / fifth-grade class.
- You can see why some trad artists will resent it.
- Ms . Marlowe said, referring to the trads.
- Daytrading ( da-TRAD-ng ) n.
- Xfdws BOOST-INTERNATIONAL-TRAD sked Emerging Markets Datafile
- Imlach was invited to join the Irish trad and folk group The Dubliners.
- Labor Deputy Premier Jackie Trad is the current member.
- Trad teachers were peer-rated as good teachers.
- Jigsaws felt they could learn more from other students while trads did not.
How can I put and write and define trad in a sentence and how is the word trad used in a sentence and examples? trad造句, trad造句, 用trad造句, trad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.