to post a letter in a sentence
- Dawes refuses to leave with them but asks Rex to post a letter for him.
- While Jane is walking into town to post a letter, a horse passes her and throws its rider.
- Anna argues with Randall over her attempt to post a letter to Marsen ( with an informative postmark ).
- The older daughter Eva Mary Godman was killed by a vehicle when she crossed a street to post a letter.
- Naomi left her home at approximately 9.45pm during the same evening to post a letter to a catalogue company for her mother Catherine.
- In August 2013, a Computer Science student named Khalil used an exploit to post a letter on the Facebook timeline of site founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- There, after having Dick help the gar鏾n haul the luggage up the stairs, Mouse orders tea, and Dick asks Raoul to post a letter to his mother.
- In January 2010, the parent company Apollo Group was required to post a letter of credit for $ 125 million by January 30 of the same year.
- We stayed there, absolutely penniless, for 8 days, being unable to buy our own cigarettes, to post a letter, or stand with a beer at Sedona's cowboy bar ."
- For how many years after privatisation would it remain possible to post a letter at the same price from any part of Britain to any address in Britain ?
- It's difficult to see to post a letter in a sentence .
- At a dinner, Quadri asks Marcello to post a letter for him on his way back to Italy, as Quadri s activities are monitored and the letter might be intercepted otherwise.
- Months later he was with volunteers at Tullamore, when they were attacked by machine-guns, and fleeing the Hall over rooftops, made off by motor-bike; Mellows returned to post a letter to protect comrades.
- The actor Sid James suffered a Ivor Novello's " The Dancing Years " in 1949 . Leaving the theatre to post a letter, she disappeared down a nearby alley and was never seen again.
- That's from the time where there were two deliveries a day, and you might be able to post a letter that morning and have its recipient get it that afternoon or the next day.
- The unconvinced also complain : The economy is still a mess, most bureaucrats still haven't been paid, many roads are still little better than goat trails, and it's still impossible to post a letter or make a call cross-country from Bukavu to the capital.
- The fact is that this is still the best place in the world for most things _ to post a letter, go for a walk, watch television, buy a book, venture out for a drink, go to a museum, use the bank, get lost, seek help, or stand on a hillside and take in the view.
- This comment upset some Jewish communities and prompted Broadwater to post a letter on his website denouncing " Da Ali G Show ", demanding the Federal Communications Commission ( FCC ) exert greater control over the " liberal, anti-God media ", and stating " I have had a logo on my website which says,'I am a proud friend of Israel . '"
- As to them being wealthy ( in the main ) having previously been Law Professors or Authors or Lower Court Judges or whatever, I once had to deal with an extremely wealthy British Judge who refused point blank to post a letter from his home to the Courthouse unless a clerk first sent him a single postage stamp and an addressed envelope of the appropriate size.
How can I put and write and define to post a letter in a sentence and how is the word to post a letter used in a sentence and examples? to post a letter造句, to post a letter造句, 用to post a letter造句, to post a letter meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.