to include in a sentence
- We also hope to expand trade liberalization to include service industries,
- The program is also to include works by Debussy and Beethoven.
- Pugh said talks were underway to include the sports in 2004.
- The organization recently expanded the program to include all Lutheran organizations.
- Their effort has grown to include three buildings and 40 employees.
- Britain since has expanded the ban to include all animal feed.
- The testimony is expected to include nearly four dozen graphic photographs.
- It could be the first ever to include more than two.
- It plans to include a plank encouraging foreign investment in Poland.
- The city ordinance against leaf blowers has to include brick throwers.
- It's difficult to see to include in a sentence .
- Frazzetta wants to expand his artwork to include other home furnishings.
- They are less likely to include foreign political or military developments.
- It was extremely difficult to include women in the new economy.
- The death toll was believed to include the two suicide attackers.
- Raffarin says he wants to include workers in the reform process.
- The testimony is expected to include nearly four dozen grisly photographs.
- The office would then broaden its examination to include other countries.
- The party negotiators also agreed to include a property rights clause.
- He also changed his diet to include more fruits and vegetables.
- Some of the new guidelines the department must adhere to include:
"to improve relations" in a sentence, "to improve the environment" in a sentence, "to improve the soil" in a sentence, "to improve the whole situation" in a sentence, "to in" in a sentence, "to increase" in a sentence, "to increase a credit" in a sentence, "to increase an order" in a sentence, "to increase daily" in a sentence,