ticket day in a sentence
- Credit card sales will surge as people scarf up movie tickets days in advance.
- Maybe Ticket Day has brought a turn in the curve.
- ""'Black Ticket Day " "'is the sixth solo album by Australian guitarist and songwriter Ed Kuepper recorded in 1992 and released on the Hot label.
- If you go to Alcatraz, buy your tickets days in advance and plan on coming early in the day, since the island gets crowded very quickly.
- Kuepper has won two ARIA Music Awards for Best Independent Album " Black Ticket Day " ( 1992 ) and " Serene Machine " ( 1993 ).
- Lobbyists for the American Medical Association waited quietly off to one side, having a winning-ticket day as the Republican leadership's special Medicare concessions to the doctors stayed firmly in the bill.
- Kuepper won Best Independent Australian Release in 1994 for " Serene Machine " ( March 1993 ) . " Black Ticket Day " and " Serence Machine " had each reached No . 45.
- Neysan Rassekh, a business consultant who used to own his own travel agency, said that he was due a partial refund because he purchased his ticket days ago, and paid a higher price for the Acela.
- Kansas City police had Michael L . Farris in jail last month for a parking ticket days after he cut his electronic monitor and jumped bond _ and weeks before he allegedly strangled a Kansas City woman.
- It's difficult to see ticket day in a sentence .
"ticket confirm" in a sentence, "ticket container" in a sentence, "ticket controller" in a sentence, "ticket counter" in a sentence, "ticket dabang" in a sentence, "ticket delivery service" in a sentence, "ticket dispenser" in a sentence, "ticket distributor" in a sentence, "ticket entrance" in a sentence,