thessaly in a sentence
- Hermes ran to Thessaly, where Apollo was grazing his cattle.
- He wanted to deny the Macedonians a convenient descent into Thessaly.
- In this respect, Macedonia was similar to Thessaly and Thrace.
- Theodore Stephanides was born in India to Greek parents from Thessaly.
- The valley is named after a river in Thessaly, Greece.
- Pherae and Pharsalus then became the two leading states in Thessaly.
- Thessaly was generally peaceful, but did see the occasional conflict.
- The surname is mainly found in the Greek region of Thessaly.
- In Macedonia there was greater willingness and enthusiasm than in Thessaly.
- He arrived to Gomphi, the first town in Thessaly.
- Meanwhile, Basil II's campaign reconquered many towns in Thessaly.
- Once Duaan conquered Epirus and Thessaly, he sought to obtain Constantinople.
- By 1356 another independent despotate was set up in Epirus and Thessaly.
- He later served as the governor of Thessaly of Macedonia.
- In 1984, the University of Thessaly opened its doors.
- Thessaly lies in northern Greece, just south of Macedonia.
- With most of Thessaly, Zarko joined Greece in 1881.
- Pinakates joined the rest of Greece when Thessaly was liberated in 1881.
- Philip was now able to settle Thessaly at his leisure.
- He visited the monasteries of Kalambaka, Thessaly and Mt.
"thessaloniki song festival" in a sentence, "thessaloniki university" in a sentence, "thessaloniki urban area" in a sentence, "thessalonikis" in a sentence, "thessalus" in a sentence, "thessaly football clubs association" in a sentence, "thessaly periphery" in a sentence, "thessaly railways" in a sentence, "thessandrus" in a sentence,