the port in a sentence
- All ships stayed inside the ports of Antwerp and Zeebrugge . rac
- Russia has leased the port at Cam Ranh Bay until 2005.
- But is the port shutdown really another sign of economic weakness?
- Thousands of people rushed to the port and carted off goods.
- Neither he nor the Port Authority would disclose the new rent.
- The idea is to unify the port in a different sense,
- Plans call for the port to begin partial operations in 1998.
- Greater vigilance has increased delays in moving cargo through the port.
- This is the port town where the cyclone made its landfall.
- Larger vessels will also be able to dock at the port.
- It's difficult to see the port in a sentence .
- Peacekeeping soldiers closed the port and ordered merchants to go home.
- Bring the port to a boil in a heavy small saucepan.
- Highways through Karen territory linking the port to Thailand are planned.
- The same is true for Anne Halstead on the Port Commission.
- A stone ramp to the port lies in a thousand pieces.
- The port of Calapan will create similar scheme on porterage services.
- We will monitor the ports and we will be targeting individuals.
- People are robbing trucks going from rural areas to the ports.
- The shooting near the port pitted navy soldiers against Ijaw fighters.
- Three tankers are standing off the port and waiting to berth.
"the pornographer" in a sentence, "the pornographers" in a sentence, "the porpoise song" in a sentence, "the porredge is still warm" in a sentence, "the porridge is too thick" in a sentence, "the port arthur massacre" in a sentence, "the port arthur news" in a sentence, "the port authority bus terminal" in a sentence, "the port authority of new york and new jersey" in a sentence,