the military circles in a sentence
- This understanding was rejected by the military circles of the nationalist Right.
- But Marcos proved them wrong as guerrillas sneaked through the military circle.
- Hours earlier, he gave his last full concert in the Military Circle hall in Caracas.
- We have managed to overcome the resistance to military reform among the military circles, politicians and even the opposition,
- Circa 2015, Torchlight Investors hired The Woodmont Company to manage the Military Circle Mall with the intention of rehabilitating it and keeping it active.
- The Israeli-Palestinian talks were one of the biggest factors, but there was also a hesitancy within the military circles " about the likely loss of life for the US commandos.
- The meeting every second month between the rights commission and the military circle was initiated by the late coordinating minister for political affairs and security Gen . ( ret ) Soesilo Soedarman mid last year.
- The upper class individuals who receive elite educations typically have the essential background and contacts to enter into the three branches of the power elite : The political leadership, the military circle, and the corporate elite.
- Fairly or not, Hillary Rodham Clsley, as well as her association with her husband, who aroused great suspicion within the military circles as a result of his Vietnam draft record and his position on homosexuals in the armed forces.
- Among the societies to which he belonged were the Society of French Artists; the Committee of the Association of Artists, Painters, Sculptors, Architects, and Engravers; the Artistic and Literary Association and the Military Circle of the Friends of the Louvre.
- It's difficult to see the military circles in a sentence .
- Six are drawn from the military circle : Gen . ( ret . ) Feisal, Vice Air Marshal ( ret . ) Ginandjar, Gen . Wiranto, Lt . Gen . Syarwan, Lt . Gen . Hendropriyono Lt . Gen . Yusuf.
- Analysts said the assault on Ingushetia appeared to be only a pretext to dismiss Kvashnin, who was highly unpopular in the military circles and whom liberal politicians had alleged was undermining attempts to change Russia's army to a professional, non-conscript force.
- Federal investigators who questioned the prisoners said on Wednesday that one of them, a woman who admitted to being an EPR military commander, testified under oath that other guerrillas had tried to " break the military circle " by charging the army troops.
- In between, Morales sang to former Venezuelan president Marcos P閞ez Jim閚ez, when he celebrated one of his birthdays in the Military Circle of Caracas and the Summit of El 羦ila ( today El 羦ila National Park ), as well as when the Hotel Humboldt opened in the mid-1950s.
"the military - industrial complex" in a sentence, "the military academy" in a sentence, "the military aircraft storage and disposition center" in a sentence, "the military book club" in a sentence, "the military channel" in a sentence, "the military classic of the south" in a sentence, "the military college of south carolina" in a sentence, "the military counseling network" in a sentence, "the military history of the soviet union" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define the military circles in a sentence and how is the word the military circles used in a sentence and examples? the military circles造句, the military circles造句, 用the military circles造句, the military circles meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.