the gambia in a sentence
- A half-day boat excursion on the Gambia is $ 4 a person.
- MacCarthy Island in the Gambia was named in his honour whilst governor.
- The Gambia almost separates the Casamance region from the remainder of Senegal.
- She also served as a consultant with The Gambia Family Planning Association.
- Until October 2013 The Gambia was a member of the High Commissioner.
- "There's different geography, economies and politics, and the Gambia divides the regions.
- The Akus, constitute one of the smallest ethnic minorities in the Gambia.
- The Gambia river thereby formes the southern boundayr of the protected area.
- In some cases, such as with Mandinka in The Gambia and Senegal.
- Planes of the Nigerian Air Force were seen flying over the Gambia.
- It's difficult to see the gambia in a sentence .
- Its historical base is Bakau ( a town in the Gambia ).
- "Whoever is from the Gambia has relatives in Senegal, " he said.
- It may be that this dispute prompted his move to The Gambia.
- Senegal joined with the Gambia to form the nominal confederation of peacekeeping.
- The Gambia adopted a new constitution in 1970 which abolished the monarchy.
- The Gambia-Liberia rematch will be played on June 16 in Accra, Ghana.
- Is there a hidden agenda to mount a smear campaign against the Gambia?
- The Gambia was again transferred the Royal Adventurers Trading to Africa.
- It is administrated by the Gambia Basketball Association ( GBA ).
- The Gambia abolished the monarchy on 24 April 1970 via referendum.
"the galway clinic" in a sentence, "the galway girl" in a sentence, "the galway line" in a sentence, "the galway races" in a sentence, "the galway shawl" in a sentence, "the gambia civil aviation authority" in a sentence, "the gambia girl guides association" in a sentence, "the gambia national football team" in a sentence, "the gambia national museum" in a sentence,