the date in a sentence
- Ayres said the date of the hearings has not been set.
- The date should be marked in red letters for both teams.
- The card announced the date of a future ministry committee meeting.
- Then mark the dates Oct . 30 and Nov . 1.
- A divorce in 1978 drove Dorrin Winn into the dating scene.
- Nyrup Rasmussen said after announcing the date at a news conference.
- This decree should be implemented from the date of signature onwards.
- KANU has not yet announced the date for its nominating convention.
- So why not move the date up a couple of years?
- Caracas Electricity said the date of record will be July 31.
- The date of his next court appearance was not immediately available.
- That is the date their mandate from the Spanish government expires.
- Congress would set the date when the limits would be effective.
- The dates on the list below are the days of publication.
- He also initially confused the date of the next scheduled elections.
- The date and location of the alleged killing was not clear.
- He did not give the date the facility would begin operations.
- King Bhumibol Adulyadej must still approve the date as a formality.
- At first I was a little upset when the date passed,
- Mention the date and the gravity is gone from their voices.
"the dastard" in a sentence, "the data" in a sentence, "the data incubator" in a sentence, "the data rescue center" in a sentence, "the datai langkawi" in a sentence, "the date for the meeting" in a sentence, "the date line" in a sentence, "the date night variable" in a sentence, "the date of departure is drawing near" in a sentence,