the airlines in a sentence
- The airlines taking the precautionary measures were Cathay Pacific and Dragonair.
- The airline emerged with a business plan built largely on hope.
- I never had any doubts about the safety of the airline,
- The airline announced the voluntary grounding of its flights late Thursday.
- The airline lost money only two years between 1946 and 1990.
- Conciliation talks between the airline and the union failed on Tuesday.
- We did put a stop to what the airlines were doing.
- The president will call for user fees levied against the airlines.
- Piper said the airline would conduct its own inquiry as well.
- But the airline last turned a profit in the early 1990s.
- It's difficult to see the airlines in a sentence .
- The airlines have not done much to clear up the confusion.
- The airline explained its policies at www . aaa . com.
- The airline association groups more than 270 passenger and cargo carriers.
- The airline announced a $ 3 billion refleeting program in December.
- The civil business is very dependant on the airlines making money,
- His investment translates into a 33 percent stake in the airline.
- The airlines said that they would sell miles in various denominations.
- Altogether the airline has had five fatal crashes in five years.
- The airlines still offer flight attendants consultants on cosmetics and grooming.
- It essentially swaps new equity in the airline for existing debt.
"the airing of grievances" in a sentence, "the airline cooperative" in a sentence, "the airline run by flyers" in a sentence, "the airliner is late" in a sentence, "the airliner took off on time" in a sentence, "the airmail mystery" in a sentence, "the airmen of note" in a sentence, "the airplane crashed on a hillside" in a sentence, "the airplane factory" in a sentence,