taxation in a sentence
- The mutual interests go far beyond issues of budget and taxation.
- Taxation without representation is an insult they live with every day.
- Interest, dividends and capital gains would be exempt from taxation.
- "It's impossible to go further with taxation.
- -the taxation of family allowances and other benefits hitherto untaxed;
- I want to stop using income as the base of taxation,
- It also would offer two varieties of flat, business taxation.
- This is what caused the American Revolution : taxation without representation.
- High taxation is a big challenge to many, Lo says.
- Moreover, it would significantly change the current corporate taxation system.
- It's difficult to see taxation in a sentence .
- It is rare to find a taxation scheme so blatantly discriminatory.
- Unlike the Socialists, they favor higher taxation and government spending.
- And, they argue, the proposal amounts to double taxation.
- The difference is that taxation stunts economic growth but smoking kills.
- Several commissioners expressed skepticism about allowing any taxation of Internet sales.
- Heavy taxation is usually the price for being allowed to operate.
- There is talk that taxation on a consolidated basis is impossible,
- Assets left from one spouse to another are exempt from taxation.
- The end of taxation, because electronic payments will be untraceable.
- They strongly favor less taxation, less government and less spending.
"taxandria spathulata" in a sentence, "taxane" in a sentence, "taxanes" in a sentence, "taxatio" in a sentence, "taxatio ecclesiastica" in a sentence, "taxation administration" in a sentence, "taxation administration act 1953" in a sentence, "taxation agencies" in a sentence, "taxation agency" in a sentence,