taxation administration in a sentence
- For instance, Microsoft is targeting the State Taxation Administration, which alone has some 30, 000 offices nationwide.
- Xie Xuren, commissioner of the State Taxation Administration, gave the figure during a news conference to discuss tax revenues.
- It didn't give any figures, but the State Taxation Administration says the tax rate on such products is 13 percent.
- Many scientific research projects have been undertaken on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, State Taxation Administration and other ministries.
- Section 16 of the Taxation Administration Act 1953 ( Cth ) appropriated the Consolidated Revenue Fund for the payment of certain amounts the Commissioner is required to pay under any " taxation law ".
- It's difficult to see taxation administration in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define taxation administration in a sentence and how is the word taxation administration used in a sentence and examples? taxation administration造句, taxation administration造句, 用taxation administration造句, taxation administration meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.