taxatio in a sentence
- If there was a vicarage at the time of the taxatio, it was perhaps the individual rector who presented to it.
- The parish is mentioned in the Taxatio records of Pope Nicholas IV ( 1291 ) and in the Novae return ( 1341 ).
- In the Taxatio Ecclesiastica of that year the only property of Brewood recorded was the mill at Chetton, which was worth 16 shillings.
- The total taxable value of the church was reported in the " Taxatio Ecclesiastica ", compiled 1291-2, as only ?4 13s . 4d.
- No statement can be made as to the value of its lands in the thirteenth century, as it is not mentioned at all in the Taxatio of Feudal Aids.
- The name of the parish church was " Langetot " in the Taxatio of 1293 and as Langettod in the St David's episcopal register of 1513.
- A fragment of Bagimond's Roll in something very like its original form is preserved at Taxatio Ecclesiastics Angliae et Walliae " printed by the Record Commissioners in 1802.
- A comparison of the Valor and the Taxatio shows however that the property of the priory was almost the same in extent at both dates, varying very little in the course of history.
- The ruins of St . Mary s Church stand on the site of Caerau Hillfort on a natural plateau at the Taxatio Ecclesiasticus of Pope Nicholas IV in 1291 and was probably built in 1260.
- The Domesday Book mentions'Rype'and'Echentone'which were owned by Richard de Aquila, and the church is also mentioned in the 1291 Pope Nicholas IV " Taxatio " ecclesiastical tax assessment survey.
- It's difficult to see taxatio in a sentence .
- It is evident that St . Meugan's grew in prominence, as the church is recorded in the Norwich Taxatio of 1254 and suffered damage during the Edwardian wars for which compensation was paid by the Crown to the church authorities.
- In 1291, in " Taxatio Ecclesiastica " ( a survey of temporal property held by religious bodies granted to King Henry VIII ), the mill ( now at " Cowtershall " ) was still recorded among the priory's assets, with an annual value of 53s 4d.
"taxandria linearifolia" in a sentence, "taxandria marginata" in a sentence, "taxandria spathulata" in a sentence, "taxane" in a sentence, "taxanes" in a sentence, "taxatio ecclesiastica" in a sentence, "taxation" in a sentence, "taxation administration" in a sentence, "taxation administration act 1953" in a sentence,