taint in a sentence
- If you lose the game, that will really taint it.
- There is a bit of scriptwriting laziness that taints the story.
- Never serve in plastic cups, which can taint the taste.
- The taint of financial self-interest is more than hypothetical.
- There is an unfortunate taint of money politics surrounding the decision.
- Mere possession of eyeglasses was prima facie evidence of capital taint.
- I would never want to taint their memory of the movie,
- High investment fees and the taint of speculation further reduces interest.
- That can taint the minds of those in the jury pool.
- The taint of what has already happened is considerable and prejudicial,
- It's difficult to see taint in a sentence .
- It's finally getting the taint it deserves ."
- The experience helped taint the Louvre's painting as well.
- Even if they don't, it taints the fish.
- "The taint is there, " he said.
- The three walks kind of taint the one-hit thing,
- No Goldman reputations have been sullied by the taint of scandal.
- The last year of taint and scandal has taken its toll.
- It really would taint the party if Lott remained as leader.
- He wants to clear the jury of any taint of racism.
- An America-knows-best arrogance sometimes taints their activity.
How can I put and write and define taint in a sentence
and how is the word taint used in a sentence and examples? taint造句
, taint meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.