tabling in a sentence
- Some compromises have already been reached or are on the table.
- "He's our table-setter,"
- A large table will need some center support for the top.
- "This table is pathetic, " he pronounced.
- At another table, Malcolm Tent browsed through obscure indie rock.
- A laughing group lays out a feast on two picnic tables.
- Auntie started using a big table that belonged to my grandma.
- Walz designed a center island to resemble an old farm table.
- That looks best on the edges of dresser and table tops.
- Until last week, Clinton thought he had turned the tables.
- The two most important pieces are the chair and computer table.
- We believe the proposal on the table is the best way.
- Before we were very much on opposite sides of the table.
- She spent two hours daily on Hartmann's massage table.
- It's enough to make you relearn your multiplication tables.
- They took 18 months to put a proposal on the table.
- "We've got a lot on the table.
- The body lay on the operating table, bloody and twitching.
- Comfortable tables and benches abound for eating at a leisurely pace.
- A table-like dashboard is rimmed by numerous warning lights.
How can I put and write and define tabling in a sentence
and how is the word tabling used in a sentence and examples? 用tabling造句
, tabling meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.