tablet in a sentence
- Ask your pharmacist for a recommendation for non-prescription tablets.
- The Wacom ArtZ II tablet comes in several sizes and prices.
- She swallows three yellowish oval tablets of mifepristone and goes home.
- But she did have several tablets of Post-it Notes.
- Q . Why don't people take salt tablets anymore?
- She would then swallow three 200-milligram tablets of mifepristone.
- You can pore over whole tablets issued by the Federal Reserve.
- Glaxo has the first appearance for its Wellbutrin SR tablets tomorrow.
- The tablets, though, would also be prescription-only.
- Lactase tablets taken with any food containing lactose may also help.
- And many of those come in tablets, caplets and gelcaps.
- He was prescribed antidepressant medication and took one tablet that evening.
- Young children often have difficulty swallowing pills, tablets and capsules.
- Venturi said he fortified himself on salt tablets and iced tea.
- We used to buy pain pills by 24-tablet bottles.
- Now it takes half of a 50-milligram Viagra tablet.
- The last person to read and enjoy a tablet was Moses.
- The resulting tablets are of varying thicknesses and not quite square.
- I've tried denture tablets, which did not work.
- Don't take salt tablets unless a physician prescribes them.
How can I put and write and define tablet in a sentence
and how is the word tablet used in a sentence and examples? 用tablet造句
, tablet meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.