tablespace in a sentence
- Similarly, a tablespace may service segments for more than one schema.
- However, Oracle databases store schema objects logically within a tablespace of the database.
- The data of each object is physically contained in one or more of the tablespace's datafiles.
- Indexes are one of the physical parts of database conception among others like storage ( tablespace or filegroups ).
- Oracle Advanced Security TDE tablespace encryption and support for Hardware Security Modules ( HSMs ) were introduced with Oracle Database 11gR1.
- While it is common for tablespaces to store their data in a filesystem file, a single file must be part of a single tablespace.
- There is no necessary relationship between schemas and tablespaces : a tablespace can contain objects from different schemas, and the objects for a single schema can reside in different tablespaces.
- For some objects ( such as tables, indexes, and clusters ) a database administrator can specify how much disk space the Oracle RDBMS allocates for the object within the tablespace's datafiles.
- It's difficult to see tablespace in a sentence .