tableside service in a sentence
- Josh and Michelle were assigned tableside service, preparing an octopus appetizer.
- Tableside service is a ritual that dates back to French court life, said Karen Hess, a culinary historian.
- He was preparing for what had long been one of the dying acts in restaurant life : tableside service.
- Dining rooms are less formal and more crowded, and waiters are not as well trained, all of which has diminished the art of tableside service.
- At Centolire on Madison Avenue, Nora Jimenez, the general manager, said tableside service helps distinguish her restaurant from the hundreds of other Italian restaurants in Manhattan.
- That was in the 1970s, when nouvelle cuisine was coming into vogue, and classic tableside service from rolling carts was replaced by dishes artfully placed on oversize dinnerware in the kitchen.
- "' Service "': T and Bret were assigned tableside service, with Marino emphasizing the importance of talking to and entertaining the customers, something that Bret found himself having to do a lot, due to his team's struggles, when he entertained guest Bree Turner.
- Tableside service, and its brief, shining acts of slicing, deboning, saucing and meticulously pampering food before the diner's eyes, has been popping up in many unexpected places in New York, from a restaurant focused on kaiseki to one that is progressive and French to a tiny Italian trattoria on a quiet street in Brooklyn.
- It's difficult to see tableside service in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define tableside service in a sentence and how is the word tableside service used in a sentence and examples? 用tableside service造句, 用tableside service造句, 用tableside service造句, tableside service meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.