tablelike in a sentence
- Made in Boston between 1712 and 1725, the black chest, Lot 107, sits on a tablelike base fitted with drawers.
- The main room, called the standing room, is octagonal and is furnished only with a tablelike altar, modeled after banquet tables from early Palestine.
- A tablelike work is supported by four irregularly bulging legs and one freeloader, a shape that kicks out from under the table but doesn't touch the floor.
- Located on a small island along the River Walk, the metal tablelike work, which features a pair of hands and a cross, commemorates the day in 1691 when the first Europeans, including Massanet, visited what is now San Antonio.
- It's difficult to see tablelike in a sentence .