tableau in a sentence
- Burnt desert hills rise implacably behind the dead-silent tableau.
- It was, in many ways, an entirely familiar tableau.
- This signature tableau offered four-season interest without being static.
- It was an all too familiar tableau of modern American tragedy.
- And with any luck, deer are part of the tableau.
- But the frozen tableaus of panelists was a presentation in itself.
- Only one thing was missing from the enchanting tableau : Him.
- But where exactly is Hart in this star-studded tableau?
- It was a contradictory tableau, in and around the Pentagon.
- Not all Egyptologists agree on the significance of the Scorpion Tableau.
- Images from around the region presented a tableau of unrelenting grief.
- Large tableau-like paintings depicting Carnival fare separate the exhibits.
- But these two occasions were small humps in one monotonous tableau.
- Interest groups provide the final piece of the TV ad tableau.
- Now the tableau was completed, but Ali was not done.
- Reducing the number of such tableau therefore reduces the required search.
- The cards are dealt to the tableau in piles of three.
- There is no tableau to place the cards from the stock.
- The tableau as a form still dominates the art photography market.
- The cards on the tableau are built down in alternating colors.
"table-drive" in a sentence, "table-knife" in a sentence, "table-level constraint" in a sentence, "table-structured object" in a sentence, "table-type recordset" in a sentence, "tableau calculus" in a sentence, "tableau curtain" in a sentence, "tableau curtains" in a sentence, "tableau de concordance" in a sentence,