table tennis in a sentence
- The United States never has won a gold medal for table tennis.
- Fukuhara started playing table tennis about three months before her fourth birthday.
- Capsules from competition Sunday at the 17th Commonwealth Games : TABLE TENNIS=
- Brazil and the United States won one gold each in table tennis.
- He brandished a yellowed logbook from 1936 showing table tennis club members.
- The Americans split the two table tennis golds with host Dominican Republic.
- Table tennis players bristle at the idea that the two are alike.
- Capsules from competition Friday at the 17th Commonwealth Games : TABLE TENNIS=
- Table Tennis _ ITTF : Do not agree to requested additional event.
- He had stopped a Chinese sweep of all seven table tennis golds.
- Immigrants are scattered among several sports and clumped in one, table tennis.
- The Pakistan Table Tennis Federation runs the sport in the country.
- The students participate in other sports like badminton and table tennis.
- China got a gold from a familiar source _ table tennis.
- He is in a relationship with table tennis player Monika Molnar.
- He was also an interested in lawn tennis and table tennis.
- Jiajun and Ah Wu two vastly different table tennis players.
- __ _ = TABLE TENNIS = ITTF Pro Tour Grand Finals=
- How dominant were the Chinese at the world table tennis championships?
- All the while, Nguyen was becoming more serious about table tennis.
"table tap" in a sentence, "table tapping" in a sentence, "table tappings" in a sentence, "table te is" in a sentence, "table technique" in a sentence, "table tennis association of the philippines" in a sentence, "table tennis at the 1964 summer paralympics" in a sentence, "table tennis at the 1988 summer olympics" in a sentence, "table tennis at the 2004 summer paralympics" in a sentence,