table money in a sentence
- "We can no longer pay'under-table money'to police, " he added.
- The sub-contracted projects dished out by many state agencies were not about privatisation but the reaping of under-the-table money for officials.
- Prestige or under-the-table money governed decisions to invest in major projects, many of which added little to the nation's competitive power.
- So instead of paying for the goods with an aboveboard contract, he turned to a broker who specialized in under-the-table money transfers.
- Soft money contributions were perfectly legal, but a lot of people thought soft money was under the table money and dirty money.
- :: All I know is if I don't make " any " over-the-table money in a Canadian year, I get a hundred bucks.
- In interviews with the authors, welfare mothers admitted they supplemented benefits with help from charities, unreported income from odd jobs and under-the-table money from friends, family, boyfriends and their children's absent fathers.
- Morceli also alleged that the IAAF paid under-the-table money to members of the Santa Monica Track Club to ensure the participation of star American athletes at the 1993 World Championships in Stuttgart, Germany.
- He said the need for the additional revenue confirmed what critics of the administration have been saying all year, that Bush's tax cut took off the table money needed for other uses, including Social Security.
- Kipkurgat later joined the International Track Association, a professional circuit; at the time, athletics was primarily an amateur sport where most athletes only received under-the-table money, and turning openly professional disqualified him from running in further major international meets.
- In the days when amateur rules were restrictive, hanging out in a club's taproom was as important financially as socially; jobs, sometimes even real jobs, along with gifts and under-the-table money were available to athletes who schmoozed the geezers.
- I'm being honest, " said Lewis, who downplayed speculation that pressure _ or under-the-table money _ from Nike and NBC officials to provide a made-for-TV historic moment during tomorrow's telecast has helped clear his potential path to gold medal No . 10.
- Deputy Commerce Minister Paitoon Kaewthong said the measure is designed to solve the delay by wholesalers in disbursing sugar from the mills in anticipation of price increases, and to prevent sugar factories from demanding under-the-table money from the wholesalers-- moves that have caused sugar shortages and hoarding.
"table method" in a sentence, "table mirror" in a sentence, "table model" in a sentence, "table model and hand tufting machines" in a sentence, "table module" in a sentence, "table mount" in a sentence, "table mountain" in a sentence, "table mountain aerial cableway" in a sentence, "table mountain cableway" in a sentence,