table light in a sentence
- "I can't turn the table lights on _ it just gets too hot,"
- His purple jacket, splashed with rhinestones, rests on a hanger near a bright wall of dressing table lights.
- In the first to the fifth season, one of the five judges will turn on the table light if the contestant made an error.
- You'll fit right in because there are Rat Pack trappings all around :'60s-era table lights, egg-shaped chairs, and pictures of classic pinup girls and Hollywood stars.
- Eventually _ big surprise _ we learn that the ship has a malevolent life of its own, connected to its power source, three heavy metal concentric doughnuts with dressing-table lights.
- "I don't want to sound saccharine, " he said, " but there's something of a domestic quality about the way the table lights surround you so you never feel lost in a larger group.
- On the subject of political incorrectness, although smoking is permitted ( I saw a man at a $ 25 table light up a big cigar ), the playing area was remarkably smoke-free, and the craft was kept tidy by a conscientious sweeper who seemed to be everywhere at once.