tabla in a sentence
- Then, the tabla is free to be played on top.
- He was also the first tabla player to give solo concerts.
- Their compositions often feature tabla and bpm ) and mellow singing.
- First he took his lessons on Tabla and later on Sitar.
- He has also released instructional DVDs for both tabla and riq.
- Pandit Hota holds Madhyama Purna in Tabla and Visharad in Pakhawaj.
- Tabla Nani and V . Manohar appear in supporting in roles.
- Pankaj Chattopadhyay, who himself is a tabla player of Bengal.
- Tari Khan belongs to the tabla playing gharana called Punjab gharana.
- He has performed several times with tabla artist Ustad Zakir Hussain.
- He began playing the darbuka and tabla at an early age.
- Anokhelal Learnt Tabla for about 15 years from Bhairow Prasad Mishra.
- His son, Debabrata Bhattacharya, is also a tabla player.
- Faizan Hussain is the nephew of tabla maestro Ustad Zakir Hussain.
- Besides performances, Palsule trains the younger generation of tabla students.
- For sheer audacity, however, Tabla takes the cake.
- I first encountered baby cilantro at the Indian-accented restaurant Tabla.
- The tabla player traveled by train while other musicians flew.
- The family's life was filled with sound of the tabla.
- Other instruments include the dotara, dhol, flute, and tabla.
How can I put and write and define tabla in a sentence
and how is the word tabla used in a sentence and examples? 用tabla造句
, tabla meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.