tabes in a sentence
- His name became associated with pleural effusion and with tabes dorsalis.
- He is also credited for providing an early description of tabes dorsalis.
- Tabes is an old medical term that means wasting.
- In 1904 he obtained his doctorate with a dissertation on eye changes associated with tabes dorsalis.
- He completed his doctorate on the subject of " tabes dorsalis " in 1885.
- Meningovascular syphilis typically presents with apathy and seizure, and general paresis with dementia and tabes dorsalis.
- He was the son of Eelke Tabes Hinxt, a merchant captain from the city of Dokkum.
- Tired wikipedia amd medical networks but could only find that " tabes " means gegeneration-i think!
- He made early observations associated with syphilis to tabes dorsalis ( nerve fiber and nerve cell degeneration ).
- In his research of tabes dorsalis, he tried to find the link between this condition and syphilis.
- He wrote articles on a wide array of medical topics, including works on tabes dorsalis and poliomyelitis.
- The term " Pitres'sign " refers to hypoesthesia of the scrotum and testicles in tabes dorsalis.
- Romberg s contribution to neurology, and his establishing tabes dorsalis as a distinctive disease were of crucial importance.
- For the category tabes / pages etc . certain icons can represent and even replace text in some instances.
- He believed that it had a heating quality, which could cause " Tabes Anglica " of the lungs.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of the Sherlock Holmes stories, completed his doctorate on tabes dorsalis in 1885.
- Pilling died of locomotor ataxia, now called Tabes dorsalis, a disease associated with untreated syphilis, in 1895.
- Romberg s sign, once synonymous with tabes dorsalis, became recognised as common to all proprioceptive disorders of the legs.
- He also published significant works on tabes dorsalis, alcoholism, anterior poliomyelitis, syphilis, multiple sclerosis and traumatic neurosis.
- Str黰pell's wide-ranging research involved tabes dorsalis, spinal cord diseases, infantile paralysis, acromegalia, and progressive muscular atrophy.
How can I put and write and define tabes in a sentence
and how is the word tabes used in a sentence and examples? 用tabes造句
, tabes meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.