tabasco in a sentence
- I have been absolutely living with Tabasco Cat since the accident,
- So, is Tabasco Cat the best horse he ever saddled?
- Actually, Tabasco Cat has a pretty good turn of foot.
- I only wish Tabasco Cat had been born in another year.
- Tabasco Cat is doing better than he did in the spring,
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, Tabasco and cayenne.
- Stir in water, vinegar, Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce like Tabasco, or to taste
- Fewer than 500, 000 people voted in the Tabasco election.
- He won the'94 Preakness and Belmont with Tabasco Cat.
- It's difficult to see tabasco in a sentence .
- The Tabasco state prosecutor's office has dropped the charges.
- They make Tabasco sauce just down the road at Avery Island.
- In either instance, I spice the condiment with Tabasco sauce.
- Mix the catsup with Tabasco to your preferred degree of heat.
- An accord was reached between protesters and Tabasco officials last March.
- Add mustard, Tabasco, salt, pepper and snipped chives.
- "Anybody want some Tabasco ? " he asked.
- 1 / 2 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce ( or additional Tabasco)
- \teaspoon ground cayenne pepper or Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Add two splats of Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
How can I put and write and define tabasco in a sentence
and how is the word tabasco used in a sentence and examples? 用tabasco造句
, tabasco meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.