tabarez in a sentence
- Uruguayan Oscar Washington Tabarez was fired by AC Milan last month.
- Tabarez said Friday as he was introduced to the media.
- "It's up to Tabarez to make his decisions.
- South American champions Boca Juniors appointed Oscar Tabarez as their new coach.
- It will be Tabarez'second spell in charge of the club.
- Tabarez has finally settled down, stamping his style on the team.
- We are going to continue with Tabarez through the end of the season,
- Oviedo's Uruguayan coach Oscar Washington Tabarez also promised victory on Saturday.
- Uruguayan Oscar Washington Tabarez is Capello's most likely successor . ( pv)
- Tassotti will be have to adjust to new coach Oscar Washington Tabarez of Uruguay.
- "This Milan lacks continuity, " embattled coach Oscar Tabarez acknowledged.
- Tabarez can also happily pencil in forwards George Weah of Liberia and Marco Simone.
- Three weeks ago, AC Milan and coach Oscar Tabarez were licking their wounds.
- Yet despite his past successes, Tabarez was not Boca's first choice.
- Tassotti will be at the orders of newly-signed Uruguayan coach Oscar Washington Tabarez.
- Terms of Tabarez contract were not disclosed.
- I hope Tabarez can do the same.
- Tabarez joined defending league champion AC Milan while Argentine Carlos Bianchi signed with AS Roma.
- However, Milan's results under Sacchi have been even worse than under Tabarez.
- Speaking Sunday, Boca coach Oscar Tabarez acknowledged that Olimpia would be a difficult opponent.
How can I put and write and define tabarez in a sentence
and how is the word tabarez used in a sentence and examples? 用tabarez造句
, tabarez meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.