tabaret in a sentence
- Lecoq goes to amateur detective, P鑢e Tabaret for advice.
- In Tabaret's case, aid is dispensed from the comfort of his bed.
- In the person of armchair detective Tabaret, nicknamed " P鑢e Tireauclair ", ( lit.
- The first rink, was known as " College Yard ", which was an outdoor rink in front of Tabaret Hall.
- After the fire, the university hired New York architect A . O . Von Herbulis to design its replacement, Tabaret Hall.
- Tabaret states that M . d Escorval s fall and Mai s attempted suicide were not a coincidence, and that the two are enemies.
- The TABARET project appears favoured because the OPEMICAN NATIONAL PARK project appears to accommodated the diversion outlet at Lake Temiskaming as envisioned in the project details.
- The first, proposed by Hydro-Qu閎ec, is called TABARET and the other by Innergex on behalf of the Algonquin First Nations based at Wolf Lake.
- Also notable is Tabaret Hall ( erected 1905 ), a neoclassical building designed by A . Von Herbulis, which is Ottawa landmark and also inspired the University's logo.
- Rev . Dr . Daniel Miner Gordon ( 1896 ) was moderator after his tenure ( 1867 1882 ) in Ottawa, and before he became Principal of Knox, and at Tabaret Hall in the University of Ottawa.
- Lecoq plays only a minor role in this story, much of which is taken up by Mister Tabaret, an amateur sleuth nicknamed " Tirauclair " ( French for " clarifier " ), whom Lecoq recommends to help solve a murder.
- The club continued to exist in an administrative capacity after its departure from the VFA, and continued to operate the Prahran Tabaret a gambling bar it owns and operates in Chapel Street, Prahran despite having no on-field presence.
- On 11 November 1998, during the University of Ottawa's 150th anniversary celebrations, two war memorial plaques were unveiled in the foyer of Tabaret Hall which honour 1000 graduates of the university community who took part in armed conflict, especially the list of 50 graduates who lost their lives.
- The company will also conduct technical and environmental studies and undertake consultations with local communities to build new facilities on the Petit-M閏atina ( 1, 200 MW ) and Magpie ( 850 MW ) rivers on the North Shore, and revive the Tabaret project ( 132 MW ) in the Abitibi-T閙iscamingue region, in western Quebec.
How can I put and write and define tabaret in a sentence
and how is the word tabaret used in a sentence and examples? 用tabaret造句
, tabaret meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.