tabard in a sentence
- Famous London inns include The George, Southwark and The Tabard.
- Tabard has a long history of good rugby and good facilities.
- Father Tabard was essential to the creation of the Mythic Society.
- A surviving garment similar to the medieval tabard is the monastic scapular.
- Officers may also be issued with a simple tabard for traffic duties.
- Joseph's tabard, once blue, now appears as green.
- In 1928, Tabard returned to Paris and became a fashion photographer.
- By the way, your tabard is on backwards.
- Famous London examples of inns include the Tabard.
- Marguerite received its London revival at the Tabard Theatre, Chiswick in October 2012.
- These would provide for the needs of travelers, including food and lodging, Tabard.
- Radlett is the home of Tabard RFC, who play in London North West 2.
- Tabards were apparently distinguished from surcoats by being open-sided, and by being shorter.
- The musical played for five weeks in 2012 at the Tabard Theatre in Chiswick, London.
- He also designed the Finlaggan tabard.
- As such, the coat of arms emblazoned on his tabard was that of Prince William.
- Colours of Tabards were : Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.
- Gameplay is overseen by marshals, known as heralds ( or referees ) wearing yellow tabards.
- In patch 7.1, options to hide belts, tabards and shirts were added.
- John was a weak king, known as " Toom Tabard " or " Empty Coat ".
How can I put and write and define tabard in a sentence
and how is the word tabard used in a sentence and examples? 用tabard造句
, tabard meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.