tab in a sentence
- Midfielder Tab Ramos can be seen hawking a certain candy bar.
- Shaiko said many members keep close tabs on their group grades.
- For bending small tabs and seams, buy a hand seamer.
- The Star Wars tab could run at least $ 50 billion.
- TV sets will allow parents to keep tabs on the game.
- At least for now, Eisner keeps tabs on it himself.
- The taxpayer tab for each undergraduate is $ 8, 000.
- Thus, both overnights can be put on the public tab.
- The tab : $ 60 a month from $ 20 previously.
- And he won't have to pick up the tab.
- It's difficult to see tab in a sentence .
- So we all pick up the tab for poor marital bonding.
- Canadian businesses say they're left picking up the tab.
- It is the transition tab that can cause the most ruckus.
- That leaves a tab of just under $ 40, 000.
- The tab for both is about $ 1.6 trillion.
- A reference to a critical article in the Tab newspapers disappeared.
- "I've gotta have my Tab ."
- Tab down to the first field and type BYD US Equity.
- Tab down to the first field and type MIR US Equity.
- You should not have to pick up the tab in California.
How can I put and write and define tab in a sentence
and how is the word tab used in a sentence and examples? 用tab造句
, tab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.