taal in a sentence
- Travel-Spendido Taal / 4.22 edited, BUSINESS DAILY
- Taal is 311 meters ( 1, 026 feet ) high.
- A dominant feature of the province of Batangas is Taal Lake.
- This explains the visibility of the Taal Volcano in some scenes.
- Suresh Talwalkar for his taal maala concerts in her initial years.
- For economic considerations, Lemery was again annexed to Taal in 1904.
- Chandra Taal is a popular destination for trekkers and campers.
- Juan Bautista Montoya, the prior of the Taal Convent.
- Ardha Taal Chakra explored half-beat Indian rhythm cycles.
- Bijdragen tot de Taal-, Land-en Volkenkunde.
- In 1754, Lipa was submerged after the eruption of Taal Volcano.
- Taal Volcano has had 33 recorded eruptions since 1572.
- Taal Lake is a large source of fresh water fishes for the country.
- Souvenirs are also common, especially in tourist destinations such as Taal Lake.
- The wide cavity is partially filled by Taal Lake.
- Waar der vaaderen schone taal klinkt met heldere kracht.
- Taal remained quiet for 54 years except for a minor eruption in 1790.
- It has a very narrow entrance from Taal Lake.
- This music is based on raga and taal system.
- Suraj Tal is also accessible Chandra Taal, away.
How can I put and write and define taal in a sentence
and how is the word taal used in a sentence and examples? 用taal造句
, taal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.