taa in a sentence
- Stop signs can be expressed as TGA, TAG or TAA.
- Taa is typologically unusual regardless in having mixed-voice ejectives.
- By June 1960, TAA had 12 Fokker Friendships in service.
- The Taa distinguish themselves along at least some of the groups above.
- From the start, TAA was a better run airline.
- By the mid-1950s TAA had driven ANA close to collapse.
- In the orthography of the Taa language, it represents.
- By August 1949, TAA had carried its millionth passenger.
- Nonetheless the Electra proved a reliable aircraft and TAA continuously grew and prospered.
- The TAA will operate under its current provisions through December 31, 2013.
- It's difficult to see taa in a sentence .
- Many factors determine the success of a TAA strategy.
- Other TAA architects included Charles Montooth and John Rattenbury.
- Is used in the orthography of the Taa language for the murmured vowel.
- Http : / / www . taa-madison . org / links . html
- It is, however, used by the ! Xoon for all Taa speakers.
- Taa may have as few as 83 clusters.
- The ? Amkoe language shows evidence that it previously had extensive contact with Taa.
- In 1973, The Teme-Augama Anishnabai ( TAA ) exercised Supreme Court.
- The Tau Taa Wana are currently under threat.
- Each TAA is made up of three identical proteins, hence the name trimeric.
How can I put and write and define taa in a sentence
and how is the word taa used in a sentence and examples? 用taa造句
, taa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.