t in a sentence
- But don't look for a clear-cut outcome.
- We shouldn't give up our audience to anyone else.
- But he says he hasn't forgotten fundamental FIFA politics.
- "People who aren't particularly fans will watch.
- "You just can't make any deals today.
- We didn't quite have the equipment for classical ballet.
- But it wasn't originally in her plans for him.
- "I don't care about him ."
- I don't think I will have to motivate him.
- It doesn't make a statement one way or another.
- It's difficult to see t in a sentence .
- Most ticker symbols don't require a flight of fancy.
- Once he pulls out he can't see ."
- He didn't have any one thing going for him.
- Despite being hit, Reliford didn't charge the mound.
- That way, seeds won't bake in parched ground.
- "I don't know about that,"
- Don't get me wrong-- nobody likes suffering.
- If you want reality, you can't ."
- "But I can't stay away ."
- Realistically, I don't think I can do it.
How can I put and write and define t in a sentence
and how is the word t used in a sentence and examples? 用t造句
, t meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.