t-bone in a sentence
- Uh , i ' ll have the endive salad and . a t - bone
- Uh , i ' ll have the endive salad and . . . a t - bone
- I ' ll have the endive salad , and a t - bone
- The t - bone steak is very good . i would suggest that you try that
- " my husband loves t - bones , but honestly , at these prices , i don ' t know .
- Dashan : hmm . i ' d like a hamburger . no , i ' d like some roast beef . no , i ' d like a t - bone steak
- Such t - bone type coverage enables us to develop our service strengths along both coastal area and inland area
- And t - bone burnett for helping me realize my lifelong dream of being a country music singer . thank you , t - bone
- Whether you like t - bone , rib - eye , or tenderloin , almost everyone enjoys sinking their teeth into a juicy succulent steak
- The song was recorded by neil lomax , who kept it in the archives at his foundation . a record producer named t - bone burnett first heard it while looking through the archives about five years ago
- It's difficult to see t-bone in a sentence .
- Sales of beef containing the backbone of animals aged over 12 months were banned in 2001 in many european countries , with the low age limit effectively outlawing t - bone steak
- If they agree , t - bones could be back on sale in butchers ' shops before the end of the year , a move that would delight lovers of italy ' s tuscan fiorentina steak which traditionally comes from cattle aged between 17 and 22 months
How can I put and write and define t-bone in a sentence
and how is the word t-bone used in a sentence and examples? t-bone造句
, t-bone meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.