t suppressors in a sentence
- CD8 + T suppressor cells predominate in patients with no protective immunity ( visceral leishmaniasis patients ).
- Once this happens, anti-HIV antibodies can bind to and kill most of the host's T suppressor cell population.
- Once the leishmania infection has been eliminated and leishmania antigens are gone, CD8 + T suppressor cells down-regulate CD4 + T helper cells.
- These findings suggest that antigen stimulation of CD4 + helper T cells results in production of cytokines that kill or down regulate CD8 + T suppressor cells.
- Isolation of cytokines that inhibit and kill CD8 + T suppressor cells might be useful in treating diseases that involve immune suppression such as leishmaniasis, AIDS, and certain cancers.
- Hence in this model, the onset of AIDS is primarily an auto-immune reaction triggered by the cross-reaction of anti-HIV antibodies with T suppressor cells.
- Following an infection with HIV that manages to establish itself, there is a complex interaction between the HIV virus, the T helper cells that it infects, and T suppressor cells.
- These three quasispecies apply selective pressure on one another and co-evolve in such a way that the viral epitopes eventually come to mimick the V regions of the main population of T suppressor cells.
- It's difficult to see t suppressors in a sentence .