t s in a sentence
- Between and above T S, a second flow regime may be observed.
- Mridangam Vidwan Shri T S Nandakumar is also an expert in konnakkol.
- "Maybe monks are like God, they don't eat and they don't s-- t.
- Currently he working with T S Lakshmi Venkataraman Auditor office Salem.
- There's a song about filling up your pants so the authorities can't s---you.
- This reporter comes in and says I ain't s _ ."
- S P O R T S ( moving in " s " sports category)
- "I't s a semi-insult, to my way of thinking, to call him an athlete ."
- Ogunode's father, T S B Ogunode, was a football.
- T S Gill, the Deputy Commissioner of the Mizo district, took shelter in the AR headquarters.
- It's difficult to see t s in a sentence .
- "These men weren't SS fascists, " she said.
- T S Sankaran is one of the foremost disciples of the legendary'Flute Mali'- T R Mahalingam.
- :Are you sure it wasn't S 5?
- "They don't s # y so splendil Wkrds, " he said with a light in his eyes.
- Alliant Techsystems Chief Executive Officer Richard Schwartz said the contract isn't s crucial to the company's earnings.
- Dunadan has any single proof, he hasn't s wait how this new user reacts, or explain himself.
- The mill became derelict over the years, until it was purchased by Colonel T S Irwin in 1947.
- "Isn't S / He a Doll?
- "I't s because he's still competitive.
- Unlike the raised-cosine filter, the impulse response is not zero at the intervals of ?" T s ".
How can I put and write and define t s in a sentence
and how is the word t s used in a sentence and examples? t s造句
, t s造句
, 用t s造句
, t s meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.