t rest in a sentence
- Still, federal regulatory policy can't rest entirely on individual testimonials.
- But we also know we can't rest on our laurels.
- Still, Goh said the country shouldn't rest on its laurels.
- Cavalli says he won't rest until the answer is no.
- But the Bay Area can't rest on its biomedical laurels.
- He was admittedly sore on Sunday, but Wallace didn't rest.
- It won't rest until Bridget finds herself the right guy.
- You can't rest on the fact you won last night.
- I won't rest until this matter is behind us ."
- And Harris doesn't rest once the restoration work is completed.
- It's difficult to see t rest in a sentence .
- But he knows the team can't rest on its success.
- Centennial Park's faith doesn't rest solely on the Japanese.
- Bond traders won't rest content with such simple arbitrage.
- "You can't rest on your laurels for a minute.
- You can't rest your brain any more than that.
- He won't rest until these guys are caught ."
- "You can't rest on your laurels in this league.
- When on vacation with his family, he can't rest.
- But Minter and athletic director Bob Goin wouldn't rest.
- I won't rest until after my career's over.
How can I put and write and define t rest in a sentence
and how is the word t rest used in a sentence and examples? t rest造句
, t rest造句
, 用t rest造句
, t rest meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.