t dance in a sentence
- I know now that we probably won't dance at the wedding.
- I find the distinction easy : you can't dance to malaise.
- But the former band mates aren't dancing to the music together.
- A nongambler who didn't dance and hated to dress up?
- But even when its subjects aren't dancing, the camera does.
- Are you telling me I can't dance with her ?'
- I can't dance worth a flip, so I just watch.
- It doesn't sing and it can't dance a lick.
- She didn't dance that way for me . "'
- Dick Clark has a confession : He can't dance.
- If the music was bad, people wouldn't dance ."
- The problem is you can't dance a rhyme scheme.
- We dance the music; we don't dance the step.
- I would die if I couldn't dance ."
- He wasn't dancing close enough to the flame.
- Plus she can't dance and trips a lot.
- Collins confirms " You can't dance to it.
- Tough guys don't dance, and neither does he.
- I wasn't dancing, I was being the music.
- He attends his sister's wedding, but can't dance.
How can I put and write and define t dance in a sentence
and how is the word t dance used in a sentence and examples? 用t dance造句
, 用t dance造句
, 用t dance造句
, t dance meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.