sunday correspondent in a sentence
- The younger Freedland began his Fleet Street career at the short-lived " Sunday Correspondent ".
- The " IoS " was also in competition with the " Sunday Correspondent " for the same sources of potential investment.
- He has worked as a journalist for a variety of different publications including the Sunday Times, Sunday Correspondent, The Times, The Guardian and The Economist.
- Williams has been poetry editor and TV critic for the " New Statesman ", theatre critic for the " Sunday Correspondent ", film critic for " Punch ".
- Sa飀's wealth was estimated at ?.5 billion by the Sunday Times Rich List in 2014 Sa飀 also invested in the merchant bank established by Jonathan Aitken, Aitken Hume, and invested ? million in the short lived " Sunday Correspondent " newspaper.
- Abadzis also worked as a newspaper cartoonist on " The Sunday Correspondent " ( now defunct ), and as a freelance illustrator and comics writer and as a development and consultant editor on a range of best-selling children's magazines for various British publishers.
- When " The Independent " launched " The Independent on Sunday " in 1990, sales were less than anticipated, partly due to the launch of the " Sunday Correspondent " four months prior, although this direct rival closed at the end of November 1990.
- At the beginning of May a report in the " Sunday Correspondent " stated that four candidates were under active consideration : Habgood, David Sheppard ( Bishop of Liverpool ), Colin James ( Bishop of Winchester ) and John Waine ( Bishop of Chelmsford ).
- He has worked for many British national newspapers including The Times, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Correspondent, Sunday Times ( where he edited the News Review section ), Independent on Sunday ( where he was executive editor and then a weekly columnist ) and The Independent where he was a leader-writer.
- John Mortimer quipped that Margaret Thatcher " had already abolished the working class and that these days, people [ are ] either'middle-class or sleeping in a cardboard box .'" During the hearings the " Sunday Correspondent " newspaper offered a prize of a crate of brown ale for the best definition of'working class '.
- It's difficult to see sunday correspondent in a sentence .
"sunday communications" in a sentence, "sunday communications limited" in a sentence, "sunday concert" in a sentence, "sunday concord" in a sentence, "sunday conversation" in a sentence, "sunday costs five pesos" in a sentence, "sunday courier" in a sentence, "sunday creek" in a sentence, "sunday dinner" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define sunday correspondent in a sentence and how is the word sunday correspondent used in a sentence and examples? sunday correspondent造句, sunday correspondent造句, 用sunday correspondent造句, sunday correspondent meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.