substance a in a sentence
- Ksheer is variably used for any liquid or watery substance as well.
- The Associated Press identified the substance as androstenedione, a banned nutritional supplement.
- They commonly refer to the substance as " O . C ."
- "There's no substance as far as growth management goes, " she said.
- The Commonwealth law was in substance a law with respect to taxation.
- It's believed that plants manufacture these substances as a defense against predators.
- The latter is in substance a more didactic repetition of the former.
- But Girouard ( pronounced Gerard ) has substance as well as sizzle.
- Small comfort in a movie that features a bodily substance as postcard glue.
- After three years of chemical analysis, the Hairfields identified the substance as terebinth.
- Logan officials described the substance as consistent with the military plastic explosive C-4.
- Such alkaloid-related substances as serotonin, dopamine and histamine are important neurotransmitters in animals.
- We can never think of substances as independent of all experience.
- Forensic tests identified the substance as sodium hydroxide, the spokesman said.
- Some media reported that Israel used the substance as a smokescreen.
- Radiological tests at the national epidemiological center identified the substances as radioactive waste.
- The possession of such substances as steroids is illegal in Sweden.
- It is also important in processes that produce combustible substances as a by-product.
- Chief Harold Meyers described the substance as " a wet, white, sugary-type " compound.
- Brazelton, said local doctors interviewed last week, is as much substance as media flash.
"substain" in a sentence, "substaintial" in a sentence, "substance" in a sentence, "substance 1987" in a sentence, "substance 951" in a sentence, "substance abuse" in a sentence, "substance abuse and crime prevention act" in a sentence, "substance abuse and mental health services administration" in a sentence, "substance abuse disorder" in a sentence,