straight i in a sentence
- The main straight is about 800 m long and 17 m wide.
- In the last straight I knew I had the chance to win,
- As with straight flushes, a straight is defined by its high card.
- By straight I mean do not angle the spout as you twist.
- As I felt the tailwind on the straight I was flying home.
- Blow-dried straight is sleek, but showing your natural curl pushes the envelope.
- I believe that gay is a 10, straight is a one.
- The Street Called Straight is still a main road through the Old City.
- SKUBE-BEER _ The first thing to get straight is the apostrophe.
- Each straight is ranked by the rank of its highest-ranking card.
- At that, the long driver who is also straight is not guaranteed success.
- Down the back straight I came on strong with the bridle,
- To make it straight I would stretch it then warm it.
- What happened at Straight is provable, very easily I might add.
- Being gay is no more about sex than being straight is.
- "That's what being morally straight is all about : standing up for yourself ."
- Thus, the total number of sets of ranks that do not form straights is:
- "Strait is the gate "-or do I mean " straight is the gait "?
- And keeping the half-dozen principal assassins straight is a challenge.
- To hit the ball far and straight is always good.
"straight hit" in a sentence, "straight hock" in a sentence, "straight hole" in a sentence, "straight horn" in a sentence, "straight house" in a sentence, "straight in" in a sentence, "straight in a gay gay world" in a sentence, "straight in approach" in a sentence, "straight incision" in a sentence,