straight die in a sentence
- Willard Straight died in 1918 and his widow Harrison Williams.
- When Willard Straight died of influenza in 1918, his widow took over publication of the magazine.
- On November 9, 1996, Straight died of a heart ailment at a local hospital in Laurens.
- Straight died in Chicago on the evening of September 22, 1940, after being struck by a car.
- Straight died of pancreatic cancer at his home in Chicago, Illinois, on January 4, 2004, aged 87.
- Straight died on November 17, 1886 in California after a year of declining heath, followed shortly thereafter by his wife in 1890, also of tuberculosis.
- On December 1, 1918, Straight died of pneumonia, a complication of the Spanish influenza, in Paris, where he was arranging the arrival of the American mission to the Paris Peace Conference.
- Willard Straight died of influenza and pneumonia in 1918 at the age of 38, and three weeks later Randolph Bourne, a contributor to " TNR " from the beginning, died of the same influenza epidemic at age 32.
"straight debt" in a sentence, "straight deck" in a sentence, "straight decker" in a sentence, "straight delay" in a sentence, "straight deposit" in a sentence, "straight diesel" in a sentence, "straight discount" in a sentence, "straight dislocation" in a sentence, "straight distillation" in a sentence,