stpi in a sentence
- STPI provides physical hosting for the National Internet Exchange of India.
- The STPI is one of several European minority rights organizations.
- VSNL, DoT and STPI have provided exclusive support services to the park.
- Software Technology Parks of India ( STPI ) established a facility here in 2007.
- Two dedicated communication backbones created with TIDEL for operation by VSNL and STPI have been provided.
- STPI has played a seminal role in India having earned a reputation as an information technology superpower.
- The status of STPI is unknown but its role has also diminished as the companies take divergent paths.
- Since the Yugoslav wars the STPI has been disproportionately active in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as Kosovo.
- STPI is administered by the non-profit Institute for Defense Analyses, located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- In 2003, the RAND Corporation was replaced by the Institute for Defense Analyses as the administrator of STPI.
- It's difficult to see stpi in a sentence .
- In the south end of Bangalore, the STPI has developed its own 400-acre industrial park, Electronics City.
- The STPI authorities are planning an IT hub at the Adikavi Nannaya University ( ANU ) Campus College .-->
- The government fostered growth by developing of IT parks such as Infocity-1, Infovalley, STPI-Bhubaneswar and JSS STP.
- STPI, also known as Software Technology Parks of India, located near Tidel Park, is another hub for Information Technology companies.
- In 2010, Singh was invited to be an artist-in-residence at the Tyler Print Institute ( STPI ), in Singapore.
- This act also changed the sponsorship of STPI from the Department of Defense to the National Science Foundation and amended the institute's duties.
- STPI-Hubballi Software Technology Parks of India ( organization under the Dept of IT, Government of India ) has been operational from May 2001.
- The Secretary General of the Society for Threatened Peoples International ( STPI ) and Society for Threatened Peoples-Germany ( STP ) is Tilman Z黮ch.
- Chennai is a hub for e-publishing, as there are 47 e-publishing units registered with the STPI in Chennai and 25 in Bangalore.
- The STPI is also a Member organization of Committee for a Democratic UN . Since January 2005 the STPI also has participartory status at the Council of Europe.
How can I put and write and define stpi in a sentence
and how is the word stpi used in a sentence and examples? stpi造句
, stpi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.