store in a sentence
- It's $ 39.95 at Spencer Gift stores.
- I just left the grocery store and folks are stocking up.
- -- La Grocerie, an old-fashioned general store.
- Recent tests in Blockbuster stores indicate that customers are often unhappy.
- Each evening he lists stores he will visit the next day.
- There are even plans for a mall of sporting goods stores.
- There is one Kansas City area store, at Benjamin Plaza.
- For jewelry, consignment stores are generally the place to look.
- We feel there is a need for big-box stores.
- You get more guarantees than that at a used clothes store.
- It's difficult to see store in a sentence .
- Goldman said, referring to stores open one year or longer.
- So people are going to their closets instead of department stores.
- That, however, has cut into the stores'profits.
- So my goal now is to sell directly in hardware stores.
- There are no paved roads, no schools, no stores.
- The company now plans to to open eight stores this year.
- Most of it is stored in Britain, France and Russia.
- It's the place where these two files are stored.
- He then opened a hardware store, and then a second.
- His replica jersey, No . 18, hangs in stores.
How can I put and write and define store in a sentence
and how is the word store used in a sentence and examples? store造句
, store meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.