stord in a sentence
- It opened along with the Stord Bridge on 27 December 2000.
- The section from Stord to B鴐lo has a pedestrian and bicycle path.
- Plans for Stord Airport, S鴕stokken were launched in the early 1980s.
- Stord Sunnhordland was eliminated by Flekker鴜 in October the relegation was clear.
- The Stord Airport, S鴕stokken lies about northwest of Sagv錱.
- In Stord municipality, industry began developing from 1920 until the 1970s.
- He went back to Norway and played for Stord Fotball.
- He played senior football for Stord IL in the 2.
- Air Stord retired its King Airs between 1995 and 1997.
- The large island of Stord lies to the east.
- It's difficult to see stord in a sentence .
- In the early 1980s, plans for Stord Airport, S鴕stokken were launched.
- The regional centre of this district is the town of Leirvik in Stord.
- Air Stord was established at Haugesund Airport in 1990.
- The island of Stord is connected to the mainland by an undersea tunnel.
- The mountains on Stord contain a lot of pyrite.
- In February 1999, Air Stord filed for bankruptcy.
- Eld鴜 was born in 1948 on Stord, Norway.
- The Digernessundet strait runs between Stord and this island.
- The village is located on the northwestern shore of the island of Stord.
- Operations were restarted in what became Air Stord.
How can I put and write and define stord in a sentence
and how is the word stord used in a sentence and examples? stord造句
, stord meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.