starter battery in a sentence
- "There is still no effective alternative to the lead starter battery, " said MacMillan.
- At the Research Facility, Dylan discovers human containment chambers and a starter battery for the ship.
- Motor vehicle starter batteries, the largest component, are more prone to failure, needing replacements, during extremes of temperature.
- GP Batteries also produces batteries for electric vehicles and emergency starter batteries using thin metal film lead acid technology.
- An automotive starter battery connected to a 2 amps PSU would shoutcut the output until it reaches the battery's voltage.
- :Lead-acid batteries are cheap and can provide very high current, which is why they're used as starter batteries for cars.
- You can, of course, replace the wafer-thin starter battery with a more capacious model ( from $ 60 to $ 100 ).
- If this voltage is reached, intelligent chargers drop their output to 13 to 13.5 volts to keep the starter battery charged over time.
- Some vehicles use other starter batteries . the 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS has a lithium-ion battery as an option to save weight.
- Demand for replacement lead-acid batteries has pushed prices up 12 percent so far this year as winter storms caused more motor vehicle starter batteries to fail.
- It's difficult to see starter battery in a sentence .
- It used a selenium rectifier, came mounted on a wheeled chassis to make it easier to move around a garage, and could charge a starter battery in about an hour.
- Today most hybrid car batteries are one of two types : 1 ) nickel metal hydride, or 2 ) lead-based batteries which constitute the bulk of petrol car starter batteries today.
- Common car starter batteries are not recommended power sources for electric trolling motors, since such batteries are optimized for strong currents and not for being deeply discharged on a regular basis.
- In contrast, starter batteries ( e . g . most automotive batteries ) are designed to deliver short, high-current bursts for cranking the engine, thus frequently discharging only a small part of their capacity.
- However, with improper starting procedure the situation may progress to the point that the operator depletes the starter battery before successfully starting the engine and there is risk of battery or starter damage, and certainly excess wear, due to these repeated unsuccessful attempts to start the engine.
How can I put and write and define starter battery in a sentence and how is the word starter battery used in a sentence and examples? starter battery造句, starter battery造句, 用starter battery造句, starter battery meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.