squarer in a sentence
- Union Square ought to match the elegance of what surrounds it.
- The smaller apartment they bought has 1, 800 square feet.
- Zen Palate, at 34 Union Square, serves cranberry lemonade.
- He called me a " square-head ."
- The animation building covers 243, 000 square feet of space.
- The size of each zone is limited to two square miles.
- Clinton told a crowd of several thousand in the courthouse square.
- They can land on squares that gain or lose them votes.
- "I mean it's only 450 square feet.
- 1 4-inch-square piece konbu ( dried kelp)
- Her current condominium is less than 1, 000 square feet.
- Another bogey at the 16th, and it was all square.
- Plants three pots deep line the perimeter of this little square.
- That's on nine-tenths of a square mile.
- Once again there will be new suits in Madison Square Garden.
- Most correspondents felt too inhibited to visit the square that day.
- Then Vijay Singh and Tom Lehman were all square at 18.
- 2 ( 1-ounce ) squares semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 ( 1-ounce ) square semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- It now rents for $ 1.50 a square foot.
How can I put and write and define squarer in a sentence
and how is the word squarer used in a sentence and examples? 用squarer造句
, squarer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.