spit out in a sentence
- He spits out a hairball which is The Hair of a Hero.
- Toddlers should be cautioned to spit out the toothpaste, not swallow it.
- The itineraries are run through a computer that spits out the requirements.
- Almager spit out her mouthpiece before the referee called a technical knockout.
- Do not spit out bones and other such things onto your plate.
- She buys a huge machine that swallows chickens and spits out pies.
- Their clunky treads are made to spit out mud, not work snow.
- You enter your address, and the tool spits out a dollar figure.
- Let the computer spit out eight teams and then let them play.
- They just spit out predictions based on the data fed into them.
- It's difficult to see spit out in a sentence .
- ATMs, computerized gas pumps and other interactive machines routinely spit out receipts.
- There are no bleeding bits of ear spit out by a crazed boxer.
- This structure extends as a spit out into the Wadden Sea.
- Scenes are spit out at the onlooker and placed one on the other.
- Certo screamed at his fighter as Golota spit out his mouthpiece.
- His friend had mistuned a navigational radio, so it spit out incorrect information.
- Other swigs were spit out using the champagne as a mouthwash.
- I did it ! " he somehow spit out between sobs.
- Then the little dog spits out a little pile of logs.
- Of course, tasters slurp and spit out each taste, he said.
How can I put and write and define spit out in a sentence and how is the word spit out used in a sentence and examples? spit out造句, spit out造句, 用spit out造句, spit out meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.