speedometer cable in a sentence
- Notable features in the report were that the test car had broken two speedometer cables during testing.
- Modern analog displays receive information in the same manner as the digital units, with very few manufacturers still using the speedometer cable method.
- When the car or motorcycle is in motion, a speedometer gear assembly turns a speedometer cable, which then turns the speedometer mechanism itself.
- Three days later in Jackson, Mississippi, William Sharp was spraying a speedometer cable in his truck when the can touched an amp meter.
- In 1947 Standard acquired Hygrade Products Co . The product line was expanded to include speedometer cables, carburetor repair parts, shock-absorber parts, and fuel pumps.
- The automatic lubrication equipment, driven by an extension of the speedometer cable frequently failed and failure of chassis brackets ( as in the MR9s ) was common.
- The cruise control takes its speed signal from a rotating driveshaft, speedometer cable, wheel speed sensor from the engine's RPM, or from internal speed pulses produced electronically by the vehicle.
- This also included the electric motor drive cable which goes to the window regulator to the motor ( similar in design to a speedometer cable ), which usually would fail under heavy abuse.
- A small permanent magnet affixed to the speedometer cable interacts with a small aluminum cup ( called a " speedcup " ) attached to the shaft of the pointer on the analogue speedometer instrument.
- :: Naive question : has this vehicle definitely "'got "'a speedometer cable ? 1994 is already into the period where mechanically-driven speedometers were becoming passe; my 1991 Audi 200 TQ already had an electronically-driven speedometer.
- It's difficult to see speedometer cable in a sentence .
- The AMC " Cruise-Command " unit was engaged by a push-button once the desired speed was reached and then the throttle position was adjusted by a vacuum control directly from the speedometer cable rather than a separate dial on the dashboard.
- Pulse information is also used for a variety of other purposes by the ECU or full-vehicle control system, e . g . triggering ABS or traction control, calculating average trip speed, or to increment the odometer in place of it being turned directly by the speedometer cable.
- The floating post would " guide " the motor ( and throttle and vehicle speed ) with input from 1 ) sprung leveraged spinning weights driven from the transmission's speedometer cable, and 2 ) a counter-spring tension set by a cable from a dial near the steering wheel.
- The velour seats were praised for their comfort but were viewed as being vulnerable to burns and soiling . " Autocar " noted that the map pockets in the doors were insufficiently deep and during the test the speedometer cable failed and the foil insert from the rubbing strip on a door detached.
How can I put and write and define speedometer cable in a sentence and how is the word speedometer cable used in a sentence and examples? speedometer cable造句, speedometer cable造句, 用speedometer cable造句, speedometer cable meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.