situation in a sentence
- This whole situation works out for me and for the organization.
- They create a lot of threats in goal-mouth situations.
- "They didn't undertand the situation ."
- But Simpson has not introduced any legislation to change the situation.
- PG-13 ( language, adult situations ) . 3.
- R ( language, violence, adult situations ) . 2.
- At the time, the situation was dire for Italian soccer.
- If the Giants could only say that for the quarterback situation.
- SEX Some bare breasts, skinny-dipping and sexual situations.
- The Japanese situation made reparation achievable and measurable for black Americans,
- It's difficult to see situation in a sentence .
- We hope they would understand this is a dynamic moving situation,
- Art Shell told me what the situation is going to be.
- Barry just inherited a situation he couldn't turn down.
- Nothing personal, I just wanted to be in that situation.
- "It's almost an unbelievable situation,"
- The financial situation has forced us to do something more quickly.
- Chu solemnly studies this situation, then he saves the day.
- But everybody has the same situation and you deal with that.
- But when they get there, their situation improves only slightly.
- "Obviously, Gooden's situation has been disappointing.
"situated on" in a sentence, "situated very close together" in a sentence, "situatedness" in a sentence, "situates" in a sentence, "situating" in a sentence, "situation 2" in a sentence, "situation a guest asks for the bill" in a sentence, "situation analysis" in a sentence, "situation analyst" in a sentence,